The latest issue of New York Metro Super Lawyers is now available online, and in magazine and digital form, with Manhattan real estate attorney Joshua Stein, who recently started his own firm midcareer, featured on the cover.
In the article, “Stein’s Way,” by Timothy Harper, clients and colleagues say the following about Stein and his practice:
- “He thinks of all the possibilities and dismisses none of them easily.” — Andy Herz, partner at Patterson Belknap.
- “His insight allows for a smoother process, less billable hours–not as many attorneys need to get involved–and a comfort that details aren’t being dropped in the overlap of attorneys, as is sometimes the case.” — Laura McCabe Brandt, general counsel for the discount designer clothing retailer SYMS Corp.
- “Not only is he an excellent attorney, but he counsels his clients with pragmatic wisdom. When I use the word ‘pragmatic,’ I mean that Joshua doesn’t give me cookie-cutter advice, but instead he looks at the entire picture: Who are the people in this deal, what do they want, and what is a realistic way for me to achieve my goal.” — Eve Robbins, New York landlord.
And here’s Stein himself talking about the lower overhead at Joshua Stein PLLC:
Past cover subjects in New York Metro Super Lawyers include:
- 2006: Theodore V. Wells, Jr., Paul Weiss Rifkind Wharton & Garrison, “Government Problems? Call Ted Wells”
- 2007: Jonathan L. Mechanic, Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Jacobson, “His Excellency”
- 2008: David Boies, Boies Schiller & Flexner, “Boies v. Bush v. Gore”
- 2009: Gregory P. Joseph, Gregory P. Joseph Law Offices, “The Expert”
- 2010: Gary P. Naftalis, Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel, “The Ultimate Lawyer-Statesman”