New Jersey Super Lawyers magazine is out. You can read stories online at superlawyers.com.
Here’s a preview:
The cover story features labor and employment lawyer Angelo Genova who went from coffeehouse beatnik to Mr. Connected in New Jersey law and politics.
Other profile subjects include:
- Raymond Brown who represents Sudanese refugees and other international victims of atrocity in addition to chairing the white-collar crime practice group of Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis;
- Family lawyer Stephen Haller who represented former New Jersey governor Jim McGreevey in his divorce, helping him win shared custody of his daughter;
- Owen McKeon who works with cigar companies to snuff out counterfeits;
- Environmental litigator Steve Kunzman explains how writing a brief is similar to writing a song;
- Geoffrey Rosamond who helps ex-convicts prepare for re-entry.