It’s not uncommon for a firm to have more than one attorney selected to a Super Lawyers list. Is this the case with your firm? If so, you might be wondering how to promote not only your selected attorneys, but the firm as a whole. The good news is that Super Lawyers has a solution: the Online Firm Profile.
This profile is on SuperLawyers.com and features much more than just the selected attorneys at your firm. Other features include:
- Important Details
- Full color firm logo, address, phone number and website
- Professionally written overview of the firm
- Pie chart of primary practice areas
- Individual profile for each office location
- A “Past Work” section, which can include honors and awards, pro bono/community service, scholarly lectures and writings, verdicts and settlements and representative clients.
- Contact Options
- Visually optimized email contact form
- Interactive map including all firm office locations
- Maximum Visibility
- Increased visibility in the Super Lawyers online directory
- Links to the firm’s online properties for strong SEO value
- Syndication of social media and blogs
You also have full administrative access, making it easy to control your firm’s image with the click of mouse.
If you’d like to see the Online Firm Profile in action, you can view an example here. Attorneys who have been selected to a Super Lawyers or Rising Stars list will show up in the “Listed Attorneys” section, along with their areas of focus, years of selection and links to their online attorney profiles. Attorneys who have purchased a Premium Online Attorney Profile or an Expanded Online Attorney Profile have photos accompanying their listings.
A Super Lawyers Online Firm Profile is a comprehensive way to showcase the talent at your firm to a relevant audience. Find out more or contact your Associate Publisher today for more details.