If you’ve been thinking about purchasing an Ask Super Lawyers Answer Page, now is a great time to do so: this already affordable marketing solution is only $85 per month when you purchase by the end of February! Keep reading for more information.
Legal Q&A sites have been around for awhile, but it hasn’t been until recent years that their popularity has taken off. With more consumers taking it upon themselves to research their legal problems online comes more demand for free information. The desire for reduced rate and a la carte legal services is growing, too, making it harder for attorneys to find a balance between marketing their practices to a relevant audience without giving away their expertise for free.
- As long as you abide by your jurisdiction’s rules of conduct, you have nothing to lose by providing answers to consumers seeking legal counsel
- The time spent writing a thoughtful response to a consumer’s question adds value to your practice’s reputation and increases your online presence
- Q&A sites bring in a high volume of search traffic, meaning that any answers you provide will be highly visible to a relevant audience, resulting in more calls from potential clients over time
That’s where Ask Super Lawyers comes in. An Ask Super Lawyers Answer Page is an advertorial spin on a traditional Q&A that uses optimized content to direct consumers with a specific legal issue to your personal Answer Page.
Answer Page features include:
- Optimized visibility in search results (more than 80% of SuperLawyers.com traffic comes from major search engines)
- Your contact information and photo
- Strategically placed contact buttons and form
- Links to your SuperLawyers.com online attorney profile
- Custom link to the firm website
- Social media sharing buttons
- Ask Super Lawyers Video (if applicable)
Perhaps the best part of an Answer Page is the price point: at $85 per month (with the February discount), this marketing solution provides you with instant online presence as a legal issue expert at an affordable price.
Now is the time to make the jump into the legal Q&A market. Click here to find out more about this promotion. But don’t wait too long–this discount is only available through February 28, 2014!