- Why Michael L. Tuchin calls bankruptcy “the emergency medicine of law.”
- The insult that made a lawyer out of Judith R. Forman.
- How securities litigator Philip M. Aidikoff won back-to-back, record-setting decisions against Citigroup’s Smith Barney brokerage unit.
- Whom IP and business litigator Adrian M. Pruetz has surprised with her knowledge of cutting-edge technology.
- And why John D. Barnett feels that cops are the targets of government prosecutions on a disproportionate level.
Finally, we find out from two attorneys–environmental litigator Peter Hsiao and workers’ compensation lawyer Susan E. Fields–how their practice areas have changed in the last year.
Top lists can be found here.