Ken Ravenell of The Murphy Firm in Baltimore, one of the top criminal defense lawyers in Maryland, and our cover subject in the 2012 issue of Maryland Super Lawyers, talks, in this exclusive clip, about his exchange with Justice Antonin Scalia in a case before the U.S. Supreme Court:
A second video clip from Mr. Ravenell, on why the long hours of a lawyer don’t feel long to him, can be seen here.
Mr. Ravenell is the sixth cover subject for Maryland Super Lawyers magazine. Previous cover subjects include:
- 2011: Paul Mark Sandler; Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler; General Litigation and Criminal Defense: White Collar; “The Devil and Paul Mark Sandler.”
- 2010: Susan T. Preston; Goodell, DeVries, Leech & Dann; Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice; “Medium Cool.”
- 2009: Andrew Jay Graham; Kramon & Graham; Business Litigation; “The Lawyer’s Lawyer.”
- 2008: Stephen L. Snyder; Snyder & Snyder; Business Litigation; “The Amazing Snyder-Man.”
- 2007: Arnold M. Weiner; Law Offices of Arnold M. Weiner; Business Litigation, Personal Injury Plaintiff: General; “The Complete Trial Lawyer.”