The 2014 Super Lawyers Business Edition is here! This annual publication includes exceptional attorneys from over 9,000 firms who have mastered their skills in five different business-related practice areas: Business & Transactions; Construction, Real Estate and Environmental; Employment; Intellectual Property; and Business Litigation.
Distributed to over 55,000 in-house counsel and executives, as well as online at Business.SuperLawyers.com, the magazine serves as the go-to guide for executives in charge of making legal hiring decisions. The attorneys included are selected by Super Lawyers using a patented selection process.
The 2014 Super Lawyers Business Edition Contains:
- Lists of law firms that include attorneys who were selected to Super Lawyers in 2014 within business-related practice areas
- Top law firms in solo, small, medium and large firm sizes from each state within specific business-related practice groups
- Spotlights on firms that receive outstanding results for their corporate clients
In addition this year we are honored to profile the general counsels of some of America’s leading companies, including:
- Teresa Wynn Roseborough of The Home Depot
- Tom Sager of Dupont
- Don H. Liu of Xerox
- Sabine Chalmers of Anheuser-Busch InBev
We also included a story that examines best practices for general counsels and outside counsel. We spoke to GCs including Leslie M. Turner of The Hershey Company, John Page of Golden State Foods and Ona Alston Dosunmu of the Brooking Institution, as well as outside counsel. What followed was a frank conversation about alternative fee structuring, the need for constant communication and the critical importance of an outside counsel who has all seen it before.