In April, we released a special Pro Bono Super Lawyers Digital Magazine, featuring the seven recipients of the 2012 Super Lawyers Pro Bono Awards. We're back at it again for 2013, seeking out a new batch of lawyers, law firms, law students, law schools and other institutions in the legal profession that exemplify excellence in pro bono practice: Nominations for the 2013 Awards are due by October 30, 2013.
"At Super Lawyers we bring visibility to excellence in the practice of law," says Julie Gleason, Director of Research at Super Lawyers. "The attorneys, firms and programs who receive the Awards demonstrate such excellence in practice for those in need and serve as an inspiration to the entire legal profession."
Recipients are researched and chosen by a review committee, which evaluates each application based on several factors including legal effort, personal contribution, impact to the law and innovation. Law students and law programs are evaluated on additional factors such as community outreach and leadership.
Each recipient will receive a monetary award as well as editorial coverage in a special Pro Bono Super Lawyers Digital Magazine, the Super Lawyers blog and on SuperLawyers.com.
To nominate for the award or for more information, visit SuperLawyers.com/ProBono.
It's not uncommon for a firm to have more than one attorney selected to a Super Lawyers list. Is this the case with your firm? If so, you might be wondering how to promote not only your selected attorneys, but the firm as a whole. The good news is that Super Lawyers has a solution: the Online Firm Profile.
This profile is on SuperLawyers.com and features much more than just the selected attorneys at your firm. Other features include:
- Important Details
- Full color firm logo, address, phone number and website
- Professionally written overview of the firm
- Pie chart of primary practice areas
- Individual profile for each office location
- A "Past Work" section, which can include honors and awards, pro bono/community service, scholarly lectures and writings, verdicts and settlements and representative clients.
- Contact Options
- Visually optimized email contact form
- Interactive map including all firm office locations
- Maximum Visibility
- Increased visibility in the Super Lawyers online directory
- Links to the firm's online properties for strong SEO value
- Syndication of social media and blogs
You also have full administrative access, making it easy to control your firm's image with the click of mouse.
If you'd like to see the Online Firm Profile in action, you can view an example here. Attorneys who have been selected to a Super Lawyers or Rising Stars list will show up in the "Listed Attorneys" section, along with their areas of focus, years of selection and links to their online attorney profiles. Attorneys who have purchased a Premium Online Attorney Profile or an Expanded Online Attorney Profile have photos accompanying their listings.
A Super Lawyers Online Firm Profile is a comprehensive way to showcase the talent at your firm to a relevant audience. Find out more or contact your Associate Publisher today for more details.
There's a new way for selected attorneys to showcase their accomplishment online: a complimentary Super Lawyers attorney badge. Interested in more ways to promote selection to a Super Lawyers or Rising Stars list? Attorneys selected to a Super Lawyers or Rising Stars list from any year have the exclusive opportunity to display a personalized badge on their website, blog or other online property at no cost.
New this year are badges for special milestones, such as an anniversary with Super Lawyers, Top List designation or a Super Lawyers Magazine feature. There are also new badges that can be used in emails or on social media channels.
Here are 5 reasons why attorneys should use Super Lawyers badges:
- Build trust in the firm's brand with Super Lawyers' third-party validation
- Boost traffic and increase search engine visibility to a Super Lawyers online attorney profile
- Available in multiple sizes and color options to suit any brand
- Easily implemented; the badge code can be emailed directly to a webmaster
- There is no cost--you've earned it!
Find out how to download a personalized badge at http://www.superlawyers.com/about/attorney_badge.html.
Please note: If this is the first year you have been selected to a Super Lawyers list, you will be able to access your personal badge once the list is published and your online profile is live.